Sunday, December 18, 2011

Districts

All the districts are separated. Most people that are in the control of the Capitol have never seen anyone in another district, let alone know about them in any way. This is done on purpose, because the Capitol wants  this to happen. I noticed this on page 283 when Katniss thought the Capitol was going to block out the conversation with Rue. Katniss was really interested in Rue's way of life and she had no idea what anybody did outside of District 12. I am not exactly sure why the Capitol doesn't want the districts to know about each other. Maybe they don't want all the districts to join together and turn on the Capitol. If all the districts joined an alliance I wonder if they had the guts to actually go against Capitol. If the districts broke the barrier and interacted, it could work. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I get your point but maybe you could write some more.
    And that's coming from me

    ReplyDelete